Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Big News

So I'm sure you are all guessing "What is going on?!?!" Well here it is. I'm coming home. Now I could go off on a really really long post about why or why not, but I'm just going to give you the basics:


  • I like LA. I don't LOVE it, but I like it.
  • I do not feel that I'm quite ready for this experience.
  • I don't necessarily like the idea of me doing film music anymore (it works more like a business out here rather than an art).
  • I want to go to Grad School and I want to go somewhere in Ohio.
  • I miss friends and family...and puppies...




But mostly I need to be home for some personal family stuff, which I don't necessarily want to get into at the moment.

"So what about this mystery job you've been talking about Andy?" may be your second question. Well I am still going to keep the company a mystery but I will tell you that the company has a new location in Akron (Fairlawn actually) where they will be hopefully transferring my interview info and then I will be starting a whole new interview process there (which I don't mind actually). I just finished my third and final interview today and I feel that it went well and...I'll just put it this way: the interviewers made me feel comfortable about the "transferring process" so no worries! Except for those who are dying to know about where I'll be working and to you I will say that you will have to wait another painstakingly long month until you know! :P

And with that, I release the information to be spread around and I can't wait to hear how drastically people twist and stretch the truth about my move home!

On a serious note, I will miss LA a little bit. I have made some good friends and generally had a good time here. I have surprisingly learned a lot from this experience, even if it WAS only for a month, about myself and how I deal with good things and bad things. I have learned to chill out a little bit. But mostly I have learned to keep a positive attitude even if people around me are negative. So here's to you LA!

p.s. I am really pumped to be back in Ohio (how strange does that sound!) in about a week.


There's no place like home.

1 comment:

Laura Schupbach said...

You're young and now is the time to find your niche. Move around while you can! I envy and respect you for your decisions.

Safe travels back home. Can't wait to visit with you when you're baaaaack :-)